Job Type: Full-time
Every day working time : 7:30 – 16:30, Mon – Fri
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Backend Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have deep technical knowledge, with proficiency in programming languages such as Golang, Python, and a thorough understanding of databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis. This engineer will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing our product’s backend systems and closely collaborating with our development team to create an exceptional experience for our clients.
● Write efficient, readable, and scalable code in Golang, Python.
● Design, build, and maintain database systems using PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
● Implement a Microservice architecture and use gRPC for service communication.
● Perform containerized deployment and management using Docker and Kubernetes.
● Deploy and manage infrastructure with GCS, AWS, Terraform Cloud, and EKS.
● Monitor and optimise the system using Grafana.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
● At least 3 years of experience in Backend development.
● Experience with development in Golang, Python.
● Deep understanding of PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis, with the ability to design and maintain these databases.
● Familiarity with Microservice architecture and gRPC.
● Practical experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
● Experienced and proficient with GCS, AWS, Terraform Cloud, and EKS.
● Experience with monitoring and optimising systems using Grafana.
● Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.